The School is Inclusive
We also have students from other communities, such as people who are afrodescendents, indigenous, disabled, migrants and single mothers.
Accompaniment for Each Student
We offer integral accompaniment for concerns related to health, housing, legal issues, academic support, etc. This ensures each student’s quality of life and ability to sustain their studies.
Our Graduates Continue Their Education
The school has signed agreements with the following universities to guarantee their respect for education with a gender perspective.
- Superior Teacher Training Institute “Dr. Joaquín V. González”
- University of Avellaneda (UNDAV)
- Popular University of the Mothers of Plaza de Mayo (UPMPM)
- University of Quilmes (UNQUI)
- University of La Matanza (UNLaM)
- University of La Plata (UNLP)
- National University of the Arts (UNA)
- University of Tres de Febrero (UNTREF)
- University of Buenos Aires (UBA)
- University of San Martín (UNSAM)
- University of Mar del Plata (UNMDP)
- University of General Sarmiento (UNGS)